Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

My family

My name is Percy Pinto.  I have a wife and 3 kids.  My wife is in business, my son is doing his engineering and my twin girls are studying.  I was born and brought up in Bangalore.  I initially stayed in Ashok Nagar (near the Football Stadium), then we moved to Victoria Layout, then we built our house in Indiranagar.  Indiranagar was earlier known as Binnamangala.  When Nijalingappa was the CM, Indira Gandhi had visited Binnamangala to inaugurate the soldiers memorial in the Park opposite present BDA Complex.  On that day, to honour the visit of Indira Gandhi, Binnamangala was renamed as Indiranagar!!  I will post a picture of our house that was being constructed in Indiranagar 1st Stage, then you can see how Indiranagar was with very few houses in that area !!

No comments:

Post a Comment